1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What time do you wake up for work?

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Connemara, Jan 22, 2012.

1. domenickb

domenickb Active Member

Depending on what is going on.

If we're in the middle of a deal, I usually get up at 6:30 or so, hit the gym, get home and do my thing, and I'm in my office by 9 to 930.

If we aren't too busy, I can get up at 845 and get in by 1030 - 11

2. P. Bateman

P. Bateman Senior member

6 AM to catch the 6:15 shuttle. Then a nice gym, shower, breakfast at the office from 7-9 AM :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. xpress

xpress Senior member

Recently changed my routine so I can take advantage of the gym before work.

4:59am - alarm goes off

4. janeyan

janeyan New Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  5. Monsieur Ed

Monsieur Ed Member

I generally wake up around 6:45a. Used to sneak the odd work out in before work so would get up around 5a. Not a morning person so it took me years to be able to get in this habit. Just had a baby so now I'm relearning everything all over again. The good news is that I find it much easier to get out of bed for the baby and then get ready for work than I do just waking up for work.

6. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Yeah your wife told me this is her experience too. ZING!

7. leftover_salmon

leftover_salmon Senior member

Depends on the day. Mondays I'm up at 5:45 and in by 7:15. By Friday I'm up at 6:45 and in at 8.