• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What They Sell at Daffy's -- New Blog on Daffy's Menswear

Peurist

Reaction score
I've decided to close up shop on the B&S forum for a bit, but wanted to share with everyone a blog I started a few months ago. http://yellowbaggers.blogspot.com

It's basically a rundown of what merchandise Daffy's gets in each week, which stores are carrying the stuff, and which stores you should visit and those you should avoid. I'll admit I'm slightly obsessed with the chain, and most SF'ers will probably think I'm a bit nuts for writing the blog in the first place. But I wanted to share with everyone the kind of merchandise that's available for the insanely low prices which can be found at Daffy's. And I'm sure anyone that's interested can have other SF members pick up some stuff for them via the B&S forum.

Apologies for the poor grammar, and the low-rent design -- I don't have lots of time to invest in the blog, but I do enjoy it. Feel free to let me know what you'd like to see on there.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very cool! This will be useful. I only go to Daffys to score Mabitex but if theres something else checking out I will. Bravo

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
This would be a great idea for all outlet stores.

+1...........but would require a team of hundreds!!

Icehawk

Reaction score
Neat blog - now if only someone could do that for all those Yoox brands we have never heard of!

Jack2000

Reaction score
O.P. know anything about the brand A. Basile? I picked up a couple of linen shirts that seem fairly nice, but would like to know any additional info you might have.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
when everyone gets all the other **** together....keep an eye out for a Tom Ford or Isaia in 38...poor Derek needs one.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Peurist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jack2000
O.P. know anything about the brand A. Basile? I picked up a couple of linen shirts that seem fairly nice, but would like to know any additional info you might have.

I believe they're made by Mastai Feretti. If you look at the hang tag, it's the same as those you'll see on all the shirts marked Mastai Feretti, Brual, Jeff Kerry, Covent Garden, Cleveland, Bonser, Agho, etc...

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by guy321
I believe they're made by Mastai Feretti. If you look at the hang tag, it's the same as those you'll see on all the shirts marked Mastai Feretti, Brual, Jeff Kerry, Covent Garden, Cleveland, Bonser, Agho, etc...

Aka: Truzzi?

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe
Truzzi has the same parent company as most or all of the others but a higher quality of make. The corp parent is shirtmaker SAITT

Peurist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe

Yes...but in every Daffy's I've visited over the years (and believe me, it's a very high number), I've seen only 1 single shirt actually marked Truzzi; so while Mastai Ferreti may be owned by Truzzi, I must point out that you'd have a better chance winning the lottery than actually finding a Truzzi-branded shirt at Daffy's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads