• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What They Sell at Daffy's -- New Blog on Daffy's Menswear

Peurist

Reaction score
Quick heads up -- I expect small selections of Incotex pants to be available in most stores later this week. The Secaucus store got in a few, and they often put stuff out a week before the other locations. Unsure what the deal is w/Mabitex this season. Will post a reply if I hear anything.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish they have some place similar to Daffy's in LA :(

Ebonyman

Reaction score
I wish I knew of this thread several weeks ago! I picked up 3 pairs of Mabitex, including two from the "imperial" line or something like that. Anyway, 1 pair was a super light weight cotton and 2 were heavier dress pants in a wool/linen blend.

All 3 pairs totaled $57!!!!

Purchased during sale at 44th and Madison.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I wish I knew of this thread several weeks ago! I picked up 3 pairs of Mabitex, including two from the "imperial" line or something like that. Anyway, 1 pair was a super light weight cotton and 2 were heavier dress pants in a wool/linen blend.

All 3 pairs totaled $57!!!!

Purchased during sale at 44th and Madison.

wool linen blend = :box:

maineratheart

Reaction score

@ daffy's on Madison. These came in yesterday and they were already picked through. more coming tomorrow apparently

hrv123

Reaction score
Someone should pick a few up and sell them on B&S. There may be a few interested buyers:D

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take a look in Philadelphia tomorrow and see if we've gotten any.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
le sigh... I miss Daffy's. I need my incotex/mabitex fix. Even though I have around 20 pairs... there's nothing like buying a new pair of pants every few weeks.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Size 48, right here. COME AT ME, BROS!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads