• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What the hell is going on with idiot new members????

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LookSharp
I'm a newb but did lurk on and off for many, many months. I hope my posts have been to everyone's liking so far.
**** off
Originally Posted by yerfdog
Have you not noticed it says how many posts you have right below your name and avatar on the left side of every post you make?
youre late.
Originally Posted by MrG
...and this is why I've been a member of this forum for almost a year, yet have only a small handful of posts. I saw so many new members being (generally rightfully) flamed for being idiots, I figured I'd be well served to lurk for a while and learn the lay of the land. Better to ease in gracefully than to bully in and be forever remembered as the idiot with no manners.

**** you noob

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24

**** you noob

Thanks. It's great to be here.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Thanks. It's great to be here.

inlove.gif

singhstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Older posters also need to not be complete dicks to newer posters. Okay, some of these guys are complete idiots from the beginning, but some of them are fine and calm until some smart ass asshole old poster comes in and tries to make himself look like an SF Hero by putting them down. Do we really want this place to become a forum where nobody new ever posts?

Thank you Kwilkinson. I did not say anything to offend anyone... I was just talking to the two guys who weren't even responding to the thread at hand and then captain style comes out of nowhere claiming to be a gentleman and savior of the website. Give me a break.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by singhstyle
Thank you Kwilkinson. I did not say anything to offend anyone... I was just talking to the two guys who weren't even responding to the thread at hand and then captain style comes out of nowhere claiming to be a gentleman and savior of the website. Give me a break.

ill give you a break, ill break your fuckin head off you dirty scum noob.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
We have all met the minium IQ requirement for posting and that should be enough.

Nice! I should go back to DT, brotha. My IQ is... euhm... less than 100.
laugh.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
laugh.gif

obv. youre a woman.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
laugh.gif

There is no need to cordon yourself off like that because obviously there is no minimum. Thats why we have all met it. Now get your ass into the kitchen and make me something to eat!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just put them on your ignore list and stop quoting them. what's the point of an ignore list if other people keep quoting their posts.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been here a few years now, and I'm still an idiot.

deathrow1986

Reaction score
Well it has been a long time since i have read a noobbashing thread on a forum...

No seriously now.
Yes i know i am new to this site so please do not criticise me because of it ok.
I have had a similar thread on Bombsquadgolf.com some time ago.
Like i said on there: Unless i can contribute to the topic i dont make a reply.
I mean..most things i want to know can be found by making a simple search.
Second: YES new members must pay their respects to the "older"members in that they should not start fights out of nothing and act like a bunch of arrogant *****.
At the same time the older members should know to have some patience with certain new members
teacha.gif

I for one think that especialy on a forum like this you ought to act as a gentleman and be respectfull to each other. The members i have talked to know that i am polite and show my respect, and if i do say something that does not go well with everyone than most will know that it was not meant that way.

We are this community and only together we can make this work.

Just my รขโ€šยฌ0.02 ...... Now lets continue the ranting!!!
fight[1].gif

Kevin

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I've been here a few years now, and I'm still an idiot.

No you havent you idiot.

Look at your membership date!!

K

Tardek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitMySelf
Besides, if he doesn't take note of what I mentioned in my post, then why should he take note of anyone else's comments, eh? That's what this board is about, right, eh? So that we can share our opinions and resources and advice, eh?

Good god, the Canadians have invaded!

Originally Posted by gdl203
Worst ones are not the clueless 20 posts guys, but the ones who reach 100+ and end up soiling the CEsspool with a new wave of racist under and over-tones

Originally Posted by Fuuma
I'd still do it! Those new idiots are different though, a bunch of them are plain old sock puppets and the rest I'm not too sure, maybe mental asylum escapees or plain old idiots? We also got an influx of seduction experts who tip with scratch and sniff coupons or something to impress barmaids, those I don't even know if I can comment on with an appropriate derisive tone.

You two are just jealous of my keen sense of color, and my pimping coupon moves.

I am an artist!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Much to my dismay, yes.
frown.gif

But I'll get cracking on remedying that in a few hours.
smile.gif

Yea, I fell off the wagon also...

I love London, but the # of pubs in my neighborhood doesnt bode well for my liver.

K

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads