• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What suede boots to go for?

habitue

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not sure about what suede boots to go for. I would like to wear them casual with dark blue jeans as well as with tweed suits.

Greetings

First one:

Second one:

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can imagine both to look very good with denim or tweed.
Question is, in my eyes, whether you want your shoes to be a little of an eyecatcher (first option) or rather reserved (second option). The darker brown would also be easier to match to lots of different colours, if you don't completely trust your colour sense it might be better to go with the darker brown.
I'd take the first one, but that's just personal preference, objectively both would be a good choice.
BTW, what are they?

Marlowe

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the Loake Kempton (the first ones) picture from HerringShoes shows the true shade of the suede.

Same shoe. And I'm pretty sure that the Herring Campden is just their version of the Loake Kempton. Same last, different sole. Loake Kempton has a dainite sole, Herring Campden has a "leather sole with a rubber fore part". Both look good to me and I like the last as well.

habitue

Reaction score
Interesting! Same shoe, different sole? I found the Herring website pictures often don't show the true colours of the shoes.

habitue

Reaction score
They are mine now! Looks great with jeans, tweed and corduroy.

Still not shure about navy or black cloth trousers. Any opinions?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%