What song or tune is stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Don Carlos, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

"Africa" by Toto... went to this African music club last night in SoHo (HK)... the actual band was great, but during set break this dude got up to break out the jams and well... this happened...
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. ... but actually not as well if you can believe it!

2. Garbage Mouth

Garbage Mouth Senior member

The White Stripes - Love Sick (Bob Dylan cover)
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Senior member

'Why did we ever meet?' - The Promise Ring. Not sure why this song is ringing around in my head right now. It is catchy as hell, though.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. Dibidoolandas

Dibidoolandas Active Member

"I Don't Want Love" - The Antlers

5. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Tom Petty- "Don't Come Around Here No More"

6. twilson1

twilson1 Member

Christina Aguilera - I turn to you

7. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Jackson Browne - "Late for the Sky"

8. StephenHero

"Love is Strange"

9. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Old Crow Medicine Show - Hard To Tell
    nice. I saw them in concert a few weeks back. death and e.s.t by white lies

10. jesask

jesask Senior member

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...I was watching TWIB at the gym

11. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    "Back Home Again in Indiana" - Jim Nabors

12. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

13. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

"Africa" by Toto... went to this African music club last night in SoHo (HK)... the actual band was great, but during set break this dude got up to break out the jams and well... this happened...

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. ... but actually not as well if you can believe it!

Oh man, I've had "Africa" stuck in my head probably more than any other song ever. But it's so GOOD.

14. StephenHero

Blur- "The Universal"

15. kraands

kraands Senior member