Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What song or tune is stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Don Carlos, Mar 24, 2011.

1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

I had been trying to "Shazam" this song for months. It's everywhere!!! So annoying.

It must have been added to the Shazam database recently because it finally worked.

The super annoying remix:

2. blahman

blahman Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Brings back memories. Waaaay back in high school. Danced with some girl. She was completely smitten. Invited me to her birthday. I didn't show up. She wasn't happy.[​IMG]

3. Bradden

Bradden Well-Known Member

Jam - In the city

4. Logan

Logan Senior member

I had been trying to "Shazam" this song for months. It's everywhere!!! So annoying. It must have been added to the Shazam database recently because it finally worked. The super annoying remix:
    Are you just finding out the name of that song? I have been sick of it since last September. ATM, I have Viking by Los Lobos stuck in my head.

5. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Joe Cocker- "Bye Bye Blackbird"

6. green bastard

green bastard Senior member

Cornelis Vreeswijk - Polaren Pär är kärlekskrank
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

7. changy

changy Senior member

8. Violena

Violena New Member

Shakira's wakka wakka, just because I was watching some exciting moments of FB2010 in youtube. So in those videos they have included "wakka wakka" song.

9. StephenHero

Elvis- "His Latest Flame"

10. Stedye

Stedye Senior member

A Person was humming and singing under their breath one of my all time favorite songs:

"A Few of My Favorite Things " from The Sound of Music.

It kept me going at the start of a laborious project today :) The tune made the task far easier than I had anticipated.

11. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

Paul Hardcastle '19'

Not a great song, but Man united fans are trying to get it to no. 1.\tPaul is a Chelsea fan but is behind it with profits going to charity.

12. long_knives

long_knives Senior member

Belle & Sebastian - "Ghost of Rock School"

13. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

Old Crow Medicine Show - Hard To Tell

14. StephenHero

Alice in Chains- "Dont Follow"

15. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

haileys comet was on in the background at work, driving me nuts!