What song or tune is stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Don Carlos, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Bodies by Drowning Pool.
    Ah, man, the lyrics to that song are so complicated. How do you keep it all straight in your head? Right now, I've got "Under Cover of Darkness" by The Strokes stuck in my head. Could be worse...."Hold on to that Fe-eee-eeee-lin'!"

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the..FLOOOOOOOR.

Perfect for Fridays.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite meeeee
    Nananana come awn"

4. Neo_Version 7

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite meeeee
    Nananana come awn"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nil's theme.

5. limping_decorum

limping_decorum Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. frankies gun....the felice brothers

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

that kesha song, this place is gonna blowowowow.....

are all her songs about tearing up teh clubs?

7. DerekS

DerekS Guyliner

Dr. Feelgood. [​IMG]

8. burningbright

burningbright Senior member

Once this baby augurs its way into my head, it's there for the rest of the day:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

9. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

^ Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the..FLOOOOOOOR. Perfect for Fridays.
    ONE! Something's got to give TWO! Something's got to give Three! Something's got to give FOUR! Something's got to give ARRRRRRRRRR!

10. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

That "sing song ting tong ling long" song that replied to the UCLA asian rant vid

11. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

The guitar riff from Slow Dancing in a Burning Room is stuck to the point that everything I'm hearing is accompanying it. It sounds like a mid show solo. All of the clicks are rocking the pentatonic scale. It's driving me nuts.

12. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

that kesha song, this place is gonna blowowowow..... are all her songs about tearing up teh clubs?
    All of her songs are equally abominable, and I wish she would crawl back into whichever of Satan's unwashed orifices she came from.

13. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

All of her songs are equally abominable, and I wish she would crawl back into whichever of Satan's unwashed orifices she came from.

Seriously, "This Place Is Gonna Blow" is actually good, certainly better than Gaga's "Born This Way."

14. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Seriously, "This Place Is Gonna Blow" is actually good, certainly better than Gaga's "Born This Way."
    As with all of Kesha's songs -- and I use the word "songs" very loosely, inasmuch as she doesn't actually sing, so much as speak -- it would work a lot better if she were attractive. Appreciation of a Kesha song depends on your willingness to suspend disbelief and entertain the fiction that the slutty party girl behind the music is sexually appealing. I don't have that kind of mental fortitude.

15. Neo_Version 7

B, I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't hit Ke$ha if she passed out drunk after grinding on you.