What song or tune is stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Don Carlos, Mar 24, 2011.

1. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

adele - rolling in the deep

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

OMGME2 [​IMG]

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

OMGME2 [​IMG]

songbro says WHAAAT!! [​IMG]

3. twilson1

twilson1 Member

4. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Don't know the name of the song, but it's the one with the lyrics:

"Billy passed the third grade, oh what a wonderful day. Billy passed the third grade, the Billy Madison way."

5. in stitches

Don't know the name of the song, but it's the one with the lyrics:

"Billy passed the third grade, oh what a wonderful day. Billy passed the third grade, the Billy Madison way."

this?
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. baba booey

baba booey Senior member

7. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

songbro says WHAAAT!! [​IMG]

AYE!

if someone could tell me what "rolling in the deep" means, I'd like to incorporate it into my daily vocab. At first I thought it meant penetration but that doesn't make sense given its context in the song so I'm at a loss.

Thnx

8. in stitches

AYE!

if someone could tell me what "rolling in the deep" means, I'd like to incorporate it into my daily vocab. At first I thought it meant penetration but that doesn't make sense given its context in the song so I'm at a loss.

Thnx

i believe it means having everything and more.

"we could have had it all, rollin in the deep"

deep with like piles of stuff but on an emotional level. a deep love and relationship. thats my take anyways

9. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

10. Max82

Max82 Member

Today is "Fix you"- Coldplay

11. RSS

RSS Senior member

My Life Is Shit But I Am Funky.

12. unjung

unjung Senior member

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Bobby Darin- "Beyond the Sea"

14. venessian

venessian Senior member

'Caleb Meyer' - Gillian Welch & David Rawlings

15. RSS

RSS Senior member

Marcel DuprÃ[​IMG]:

Fugue in G Minor