1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by White Lotus, Oct 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. White Lotus

White Lotus Senior member

I just need info on what type of socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes. I often wear athletic ankle length black socks with my sneakers. The rule of thumb is that socks match with pants/jeans color. So I am alittle confused. What if I was wearing blue or red pants? Do I wear blue and red socks? It is very hard for me 2 find casual ankle length socks. Most ankle length socks are for athletics and I hate socks that go up to my calves. Any tips and solutions?

2. Bussit

Bussit Senior member

Why not consider no-show socks? There's a thread on Ninja Sox somewhere here you may want to check out.

3. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

uniqlo

They have low socks for when you want no show, and mid-calf in an assortment of colors. Just pick a couple of colors that provide reasonable contrast with whatever you're wearing (I just have red/blue/black).