• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What should i wear.

DoomDaam

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new here and i have a huge problem before I'am going shopping tomorrow,

I want to add some more clothes to my wardrobe so i'm going shopping tomorrow, but i don't know what to buy. I was thinking about some cardigans, shirts, pants. Just give me some ideas.

My skin is middle eastern brown, my eyes are brown too, so is my hair. My hair is medium long, and i have a mohawk, not quite a mohawk, it's like my hair on the top and behind got the same length, and my hair on the sides is shorter ( it's not like it is THAT much shorter just a few centimeters), but it's not like a Punker Mohawk ( no offence) but it's like Christiano Ronaldo's hair, just longer.

I would appreciate every attempt on help.

Thanks, DoomDaam.

armorarmylt

Reaction score
Didnt know that was a skin complexion.....
eh.gif

Get what you want, its all about you, make it a balance, for example , I am lacking in my shoe department, thats what im looking to improve.

Originally Posted by DoomDaam
Hello guys, I'm new here and i have a huge problem before I'am going shopping tomorrow,

I want to add some more clothes to my wardrobe so i'm going shopping tomorrow, but i don't know what to buy. I was thinking about some cardigans, shirts, pants. Just give me some ideas.

My skin is middle eastern brown, my eyes are brown too, so is my hair. My hair is medium long, and i have a mohawk, not quite a mohawk, it's like my hair on the top and behind got the same length, and my hair on the sides is shorter ( it's not like it is THAT much shorter just a few centimeters), but it's not like a Punker Mohawk ( no offence) but it's like Christiano Ronaldo's hair, just longer.

I would appreciate every attempt on help.

Thanks, DoomDaam.

DoomDaam

Reaction score
I wan't it to match, people often say that i look good in red, white and black, but how do i combine that, what should be red, what should be black and what should be white? That is my problem. I think that a red cardigan would look good over a black shirt, or a black cardigan over a red shirt?? I need some help there.

hedgehog

Reaction score
What are you getting dressed for? Different situations call for different clothes, you know.

DoomDaam

Reaction score
A normal school day, i wan't to look good. So people notice me, but i don't wan't too many colors. Like, yellow, light green and that. I think it's called light, shinny colors i dont know but i dont like that.

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd lose the mohawk, it has no place here. It would also help to know what you already have, something it's as easy as adding on to what you already have. To work with your adrker complection you want nice bright bold colors to off set that. Blues, pinks, oranges, just in a lighter shade to lighten up your look.

DoomDaam

Reaction score
S i said, it is not a mohawk like you think it is, a huge punk mohawk, it is just a casual one, lot shorter than the punk mohawk, im not even sure my haircut is called a mohawk, it is just similar to a mohawk, but still not quite like a mohawk, hope u guys dont get too confused. :)

I got a black pair of jeans, black chino, and a normal pair of jeans, then i got a not a slim not a baggy, normal denim.

i got some different coloured t-shirts. Black(v-neck), White(v neck), Red, Light Blue.
Some polos, red and black.
I got a white, black and brown belt.
I got a high top nike's white, black and white sneaker, 2 pairs. one pair of black shoes, i mostly use it for formal events, like weedings.
I got 2 v-neck blouses with different paterns mostly on, solor is black but there is some red and white colors on them too.

Then i got some other stuff too, but i don't wear that.

I got a white beret too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads