• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad2119

Reaction score
(srs)

i want to get a pair of boots but my girlfriend doesnt let me lol. she says she'll make fun of me forever and that they're nerdy for guys, but i dont want to ruin my sneakers in the snow and rain during the winter

im not whipped, but i like obeying my girlfriends wants because she obeys mine... is there any type of boots which actually look good? because i havent seen many so far, and also, any type of good footwear that wont ruin in the snow or rain, yet i wont have to sacrifice style points?

ryannn

Reaction score
Heh I can't make decisions for myself either, so I guess I can't offer you any advice.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fail troll is failllllin

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your totally trolling

on the slim chance your not

fucking grow a pair man, I wear runway shit and get called a fag and I've got a bigger pair than you

Brad2119

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
your totally trolling

on the slim chance your not

fucking grow a pair man, I wear runway shit and get called a fag and I've got a bigger pair than you

i know i should, but i just want to look good for her and shes a girl who pays attention to footwear... i think im gonna look some more for a pair she approves of, if not, ill just get ones she doesnt like and idc

maybe you can recommend a brand of boots? i dont have a price range, willing to pay however much, so go ahead...

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just read the threads man and find ones you like

P.M me with your questions man and don't start threads for stuff like this, I don't mind if you P.M me for anything but starting new threads shits up the board for regulars

Brad2119

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Just read the threads man and find ones you like

P.M me with your questions man and don't start threads for stuff like this, I don't mind if you P.M me for anything but starting new threads shits up the board for regulars

alright no prob sorry about that, im new here so i dont know how it works. i see a boots thread so im gonna look through it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.