1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

what shoes are that?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by toniok, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Hanseat

Hanseat Senior member

Are you looking for a particular brand or merely the type of shoes?

I assume you are in Germany (as it's from a german magazien): ask for Budapester mit geschlossener Schnürung (full-brogues with closed lacing). Apparently it's a calf shoe that has been thoroghly polished or patent leather (very unlikely). So, that's what you're looking for.

I love the idiosyncracy (sp?) of the obviously very high-quality clothes and the Swatch (him being the boss of a swiss company...).

2. toniok

toniok Well-Known Member

I'm more interested in the brand (EG perhaps?). Full-brogue seems pretty obvious...

The watch is actually a Nike.

3. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

It's impossible to see in a picture like that.
    Every manufacturer of footwear(apart from Birkenstock) has a full brogue in their program.