• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What retail store sells Ralph Lauren besides Macys?

modagg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
i guess it depends on outlet.. we have a never ending supply of RRL down here in texas (houston, san marcos, austin), i almost feel guilty reselling the stuff so i stopped

Can't knock the hustle. Thats what I used to do back in high school to make money; that was when jordan's were all the rage. I found this really little mall that no one really knew about by my house that had a footlocker; I would go in on release dates, buy a few pairs in the popular sizes and then resell them on my grandma's ebay account.

I remember my mother thinking I was dealing drugs because she couldn't believe that selling stuff on ebay paid so well.

stylist4001

Reaction score
I think the widest selection is actually sold on their website. But no RRL there.

surrender

Reaction score
i guess it depends on outlet.. we have a never ending supply of RRL down here in texas (houston, san marcos, austin), i almost feel guilty reselling the stuff so i stopped

How is the selection at the RL store in Katy Mills? I never go because it's a good 30 miles from my side of town

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rrl shows up at the suburban chicago factory outlet. Not a lot, but consistently.

smoothie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smells Like Poor
Since when did JCPenny's carry Ralph Lauren?

I meant Bloomingdales. I never pay attention to what store i wander into. Sawry.
frown.gif

andrew000

Reaction score
Lord and Taylor has a solid selection, and they also have tons of sales.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will in a month.

style bart

Reaction score
There is a huge price difference between RL shirts at Macy's and the RL outlet store. Is there a difference in quality? I'm thinking there must be, because why else would I pay $70.00 plus dollars at Macy's for a RL polo when I can get one at the outlet for half or less.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
obviously the ralph lauren store and the outlets... you will find the greatest selection at the outlets i think

also neiman marcus, saks 5th avenue, lord&taylor might or might not have ralph lauren sections

The greatest selection at the outlets? So RL doesn't relegate the **** to their outlets like the others do?

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
The greatest selection at the outlets? So RL doesn't relegate the **** to their outlets like the others do?

first of all i have no idea why that guy bumped this pretty old thread just to tell us that lord & taylor stocks RL

second, i have to admit there are probably many RL stores with huge selection, mansion at NY or chicago, for example, but for the average RL store in austin tx or nowhere, america, the selection kinda sucks, and our outlet which is about 10x bigger than the RL store in terms of square footage does have greater selection than the RL store. yes a lot of it is crap but the variety of crap cannot be beat!

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
ha ha, that almost sounds like an ad sloga: You won't beat our variety of crap anywhere!

EdenResident

Reaction score
RL outlets are absolutely crap around here (DC). Tons of junk at only 40% off max. I still see polos and shirts from about 3 seasons ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads