• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Rag&Bone should I buy?

FrancescoGoya

Reaction score
Hey I am thinking about buying jeans from R&B but I am pretty confused of all the models. What is the difference between RB1 & RB2 & all the other RBs?

Also, I am a male and I have a fairly large butt, thigh and calf. Not very huge, just larger than most people. Which model would you recommend for people like me?

I currently wore a 32x32 loose jeans from Old Navy. I tried RB6a today (size 32 x 32) and it was too tight on the waist. What size do you think I ought to wear? Is different model going to have different looseness on the waist even though it's all size 32?

Thanks

Babar

Reaction score
Get the RB1 in 32x32 on activeendeavors.com and use the coupon styleforum. It is looser in the waist and thighs compared to the RB6, so I think it should fit you better.

haresh

Reaction score
agreed...........whee did you try them on - did they have a 28 ?

FrancescoGoya

Reaction score
Ahh, no more 32x32 for the indigo blue at active endeavors

I am actually looking for 32x30 but 32x32 will do just fine...oh well...the one they have is light blue for $245...minus 15% it's still $200+. Way out of my budget range

One more question though, where do I put in the coupon? before or after I provide my credit card number?

Thanks

Dill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FrancescoGoya
Ahh, no more 32x32 for the indigo blue at active endeavors

I am actually looking for 32x30 but 32x32 will do just fine...oh well...the one they have is light blue for $245...minus 15% it's still $200+. Way out of my budget range

One more question though, where do I put in the coupon? before or after I provide my credit card number?

Thanks

Don't worry, its after you put in your credit card info, but before you confirm the order.

FrancescoGoya

Reaction score
^^Thanks

What is the difference between the light blue RB1 and the dark indigo RB1?

http://www.activeendeavors.com/category.asp?catid=3783

They are worded differently and the dark indigo seem to be looser than the light blue. Aren't all RB1 suppose to be the same?

agreed...........whee did you try them on - did they have a 28 ?
I tried them on BLAKE in Portland. I didn't see any 28...they have pretty limited sizes.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Wow, I may have swiped their last pair of 32x32. There's a shot in the 'post pics of your denim' thread. Same thing, disproportionately larger lower body. It seems that the waist in the RB1 is cut larger than in the RB6. I measure a 33-34 and the 32 RB1 fits perfectly. So, you might be well served by the 30x32 that AE still has.

Tom

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the cut of the "5 pocket jean - light blue" is on the AE site? It doesn't say if it's RB1 or RB6 or something else entirely.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.