1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

What pair of shoes should I buy next?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by chesuntoke, Sep 27, 2013.

1. chesuntoke

chesuntoke New Member

So I've been looking at shoes a lot lately and I'm just not sure what is my best option.

Right now I have all-white Vans, sahara Sperry boat shoes, and flip-flops.

I'm in college and my style is very casual. Usually shorts, a v-neck t-shirt, and Sperrys. My perceived problem is that I don't really like the look of Sperrys with any kind of pants, and I don't want to wear bright white sneakers every day.

I live in middle Georgia, so I don't really get to experience a real winter here. I'm not sure spending $150+ on a nice pair of boots (Katahdins, Iron Rangers, etc) is really justified when my feet will be warm enough in sneakers.

What do you guys think?