1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What other jeans fit like AG's The Dylan?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by abigmuskrat, Sep 6, 2016.

1. abigmuskrat

abigmuskrat New Member

I have a pair of AG Jeans in "The Dylan" fit, and they fit me perfectly. I'd like to branch out to some more respectable denim brands, but I'd like something with a similar fit.

Here is what the website says about the fit and size: Model is 6`1" & wearing a size 32. Fits true to size. Skinny with a narrow cut at the hips and down the thighs. Front Rise: 9.75". Knee Opening: 15.5". Bottom Opening: 13". Inseam: 33".

What are some good brands and fits that have similar measurements?

2. skriefal

skriefal Senior Member

Check out Nudie's Lean Dean, and Brave Star's Skeleton Skinny or Slim Taper 2.0.

There's nothing wrong with AG jeans, by the way. They may be a "fashion" brand - but the same is also true to at least some degree of any of the "good" brands that you're asking about.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016