• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

    Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What % of your work shirts involve blue or white?

Thread Killer

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
80%. I don't look good in pink, so the remaining 20% is some variety of green. Do they have other colors?
 

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
24
90% have a couple pinks and lavenders. not too big on green, might start picking up some maroon stripes.
 

justindo

Active Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
I'd say 80%. I have a few pink, yellow, green, and red.
 

Mild Mannered

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
627
Reaction score
4
About 70% over here including the striped shirts. The rest are pink,grey,melon, green & cream.
 

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
26,130
Reaction score
1,656
Blues 50% White 20% Pink 10% and a few browns and greys..
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

  • PJs & Slippers

  • Cozy loungewear

  • Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

  • Suit or sport coat and dress trousers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
452,037
Messages
9,787,862
Members
204,252
Latest member
maklkawm
Top