• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
When I click on this video I get "Video Unavailable" message. Is this the case for everyone who tries to watch? Is it because it's a vevo clip? This has been happening to me lately when trying to post videos. Any ideas why?

Last edited:

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I click on this video I get "Video Unavailable" message. Is this the case for everyone who tries to watch? Is it because it's a vevo clip? This has been happening to me lately when trying to post videos. Any ideas why?

Hmmm, it looks like all the official videos have lost their links. Let's see if these work.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No bueno.
weird, videos not playable. Imelda is worth a listen. She has rockabilly roots and is expanding to other genres. Has a couple collaboration videos with Ron Wood and Jeff Beck

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
weird, videos not playable. Imelda is worth a listen. She has rockabilly roots and is expanding to other genres. Has a couple collaboration videos with Ron Wood and Jeff Beck
I have her album queued up for tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.