• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geez, I just watched the Leaving Neverland documentary. So discouraging, I just threw out all of my MJ cds.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geez, I just watched the Leaving Neverland documentary. So discouraging, I just threw out all of my MJ cds.
Haven't watched it yet. But all I can say is that obviously not all good artists are, inherently, good people. Some are better or worse than others. It's a personal choice to draw a line between the person and that person's works of art. Your reaction, as well as enjoying the art but disliking the artist, are both understandable, imo.

Last edited:

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't watched it yet. But all I can say is that obviously not all good artists are, inherently, good people. Some are better or worse than others. It's a personal choice to draw a line between the person and that person's works of art. Your reaction, as well as enjoying the art but disliking the artist, are both understandable, imo.
You know after watching the documentary and hearing how the kids were seduced I would go out on a limb and say the same thing probably happened to MJ when he was younger. It just seems he took the thing to a another level. The reason I deleted the songs is because I don't want to think about the graphic details which will most likely happen if I hear a song.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.