• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish I could've seen Pino live at least once... RIP :(
Yes, one of the best.

I am from Venezia, and I ran into two guys from Napoli in a store in Los Angeles once, and so of course we started "trash talking" back and forth about which of our cities was the better one.
Then one of the guys from Napoli said, "Ma noi abbiamo Pino Daniele!"
Of course I had to shut up right then, there was absolutely nothing else to say.... ;-)

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saw Perry Keyes & Tim Freedman doing stripped back versions of PK songs. Great show.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When Nina Simone repeatedly tells the audience and her band how to do it...

...it is so wonderful. Do not mess with Nina!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The new "Super Deluxe" release of the White Album is interesting, but I feel they could have done a better job focusing on may 75 tracks and not 107, since some of them were nothing more than warm up/rehearsals that hardcore Beatles fans will find interesting but...

Well actually its probably only hardcore Beatles fans that will buy like the 5th re-release of the White Album, so forget what I wrote, if you love the Beatles, this is a cool package..

Also listening to remixed Generation X - Anthology and on vinyl, Lucero - Among the Ghosts LP that I bought at their show in Philly earlier this year. Having lived in Tennessee most of my adult life, I've seen Lucero well over a dozen times over the years and they always end up putting on the best live show I will have seen in that year.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads