What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

It's no IGC though.

This. I have to give Zenoscope more time but In Ghost Colors is one of my top albums of the last few years.

2. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

I have been listening to mostly 2010 albums that I had slept on last year which I tend to do. I tend to get into a handful of albums very strongly throught a year and then wait for the yearend lists to give me some signposts on what I should dig into from there. This year, High Violet, and The Drums were my two go-to albums.

Anyway, here is what I have been listening to lately:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really digging the Beach House and Mark McGuire albums. Perfect for listening to on a long flight where you kind of flow in and out of consiousness. I really like the Emeralds album as well which is new for me. Usually not into the drone\ oise\\atmospheric genre but I really like it. I like a lot of post-rock stuff so maybe there is a correlation there.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Oh how I love this album. [​IMG]

4. Logan

Logan Senior member

I downloaded 'Overthrow the Radio' by Hot Pink Delorean last night. Pretty good tune to run or workout to.

5. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

New Radioheeeeeeeeeeeeeead!

So much win.

7. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

If you have 10 minutes to spair and like atmospheric type instrumentals, I strongly suggest that you watch and listen to this clip of Mark McGuire (guitarist for Emeralds). Pretty great.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Matthew Dear--Slowdance.

9. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

11. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I love this girl.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. La La La La La La La Ey!

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Compay Segundo: Gracias Compay. [​IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us The Mrs. got it as a gift a few years back and we spun through it a few times - liked it but it never quite took, until recently.

13. arnoldchouhan

arnoldchouhan New Member

Now i am listen song of " I want it that way" by backstreet boys. I like this song music.

14. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

15. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Max Raabe and Palast Ochester on repeat for weeks. I just can't get enough.

Cheek to cheek