Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

It's an early version of You Only Live Once. [​IMG]
    Well color me jealous! Also, is your current avatar a shot from the Natalie Imbruglia video Torn?

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Haha. It is. Go back a page. You'll see aphextwin07 quoting my post.

3. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Swans Swans Swans Swans.

Mostly the new one and Children of God. Also some Wes Eisold stuff after bonding with a kid in a heart worm tee shirt at a dinner party on saturday.

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Say Hi (Formerly Say Hi To Your Mom)
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. Quennybuzz

Quennybuzz New Member

I would like to hear "a year in the life". This song has nice lyrics and music of this song is really good.

6. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Just listened to my first Girl Talk album (Night Ripper). It's like a sweet little treat for having listened to the radio for the past 30 years.

7. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

Charles Mingus, Mingus x 5, SACD

8. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

9. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Girl Talk

Guilty pleasure of mine. It's trash, but deftly arranged and sometimes humorous.

10. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Wire - Pink Flag
    Wire - Chairs Missing
    Wire - 154

good

11. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

good

I always sit and wonder to myself, while listening to them, why they aren't massively famous. Did they have a shitty publicist? Did one of them get caught screwing farm animals? Might that have helped? Why aren't there Wire T-shirts at Hot Topic right next to The Clash @Budokan retro distressed Tees?

12. The-thin-man

The-thin-man Well-Known Member

A swedish group called jj and their new album
    The Crystal Catles, Robert Smith Track
    Skunk Anansie
    Cows

13. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

Finally back online after some major nomad shit! YES!

14. Merdock

Merdock New Member

Lately I've been listening to Edward Maya's songs.

15. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Crystal Castles

Good stuff. I just listened to one of their albums over the weekend. It's in the vein of Neon Indian and Washed Out.