What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

Death Tunnel by Black Meteoric Rise
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    & some Kap Bambino
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. coldcreep

coldcreep Active Member

Tamaryn - The Waves (beautiful shoegaze record from San Francisco's Tamaryn) You will like this if you're a fan of Siouxsie and the Banshees and Cocteau Twins

Automelodi (non-cheesy French Canadian synth-pop)

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

John Frusciante - The Empyrean. I'd originally written this one off as too strange and dull, but today I just felt like hearing it again, and it's growing on me.

4. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

5. CTstudent

CTstudent Member

Kanye West - MBDTF
    Radiohead - Kid A
    Frank Sinatra
    Portishead
    JayZ - Reasonable Doubt

Listening to a fair amount of music over the holidays

6. Artisan Fan

Duke Ellington Meets Coleman Hawkins

7. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

Suicide is Painless - both the original version and the Manic Street Preachers version EVERY SONG BY THE PIXIES EVER MADE

8. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I've had no music for about two weeks since my headphones broke. [​IMG] But I just got my new set so I'm back in business. [​IMG]

9. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

Deerhunter - Helicopters (best song of 2010, methinks)
    Cloud Cult - Unexplainable Stories

10. Artisan Fan

Absolutely perfect LP of Led Zeppelin IV (Pecko Duck cutting). Breathtaking in dynamics.

11. Artisan Fan

The Beatles, Revolver, 24 bit files via iTunes through my Grado headphones.

12. boogaboogabooga

boogaboogabooga Senior member

Roy Buchanan. Live in Japan. Seriously.

13. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Mira, Apart
    Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions, Bavarian Fruit Bread
    The Essential Jimi Hendrix

14. blklblk

blklblk Senior member

An assortment of mixtapes, particularly the Clipse's We Got It 4 Cheap parts 1 and 2.
    Young Fly Obnoxious, With hands on our crotches, Swagger out of this World, Call us the Diddy Boppers.. Even if you don't push weight, their raps are quite inspirational. Can't wait for Pusha's and Yeezy's collab album ----- On a side note, Dustin O'Halloran has been in and out of the background for a few months now.. here's a sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6gr...eature=related

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out