Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. limping_decorum

limping_decorum Senior member

assemble head in sunburst sound
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. AlinaAlan

AlinaAlan Member

my usual playlist consists of 60s soul/motown, 50s R&B, 60s ska, and a good dose of punk/oi/hardcore/indie

today specifically, been listening to The Sounds first album and a mix of Detroit Cobras

Very nice post!

3. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

And I also read Lemmy's autobio. recently, it was much fun, too.

4. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

Jazz LP day as I am breaking in my new phono cable from Zu Audio.

Charlie Mingus, Tijuana Moods
    Horace Silver Quintet, The Cape Verdean Blues

5. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Morcheeba, Big Calm

6. manofstyle13

manofstyle13 Member

Nas - It Was Written
    Best of Luther Vandross
    Superdrag - Headtrip In Every Key
    2Pac - The 7 Day Theory
    Souls of Mischeif - '93 Til Infinity
    Aloe Blacc - Good Things
    Mayer Hawthorne - Strange Arrangement
    DJ Marky - Rotation
    Goldie - Timeless
    All of Grover Washington Jr albums
    Little Dragon - Machine Dreams
    Phoenix - United
    Kemizt - The Vigil

I have been rotating through all of those

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

[​IMG]

8. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

"Slow"--Twin Shadow

9. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

10. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Just picked up the Washed Out EP. It is a 45, but in 12in format. I didn't realize it until I got to the one song that I knew and thought that I was listening to some sort of chopped and screwed remix.

Once I flipped the switch on the LP player, I enjoyed the music much more.

11. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

12. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

That reminds me of this

13. TM79

TM79 Senior member

Kanye - 808's and Heartbreak
    Kanye - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (All of the Lights, wow)
    Skyzoo - Live from the Tape Deck
    Elzhi - The Preface
    Cee-Lo Green - The Lady Killer
    Black Joe Lewis and the Honey Bears
    TV on the Radio
    The Avalanches (kind of old but still awesome)
    MF DOOM
    Madlib
    The Xx
    Vordul Mega

14. nencyderaheja

nencyderaheja New Member

Now,I am listening the song Just the way you are. I have been recreantly listened following songs:

1.Roberta Flack
    2.Paul McCartney
    3.Elton John
    4.The Beatles

15. jenlain

jenlain Senior member

Phantogram
    the xx
    broken bells
    deerhunter
    beach house
    black crowes