Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

Really nice LP today: Nirvana Unplugged, ORG 180 gram reissue. So realistic and natural.

2. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. &

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. Dr. Mabuse

Dr. Mabuse Senior member

A lot of Anathema last night and this morning.

4. admerr

admerr Member

[​IMG] Whoever reviewed this over at Pitchfork and gave it a 10 needs to send me some of their drugs.
    Precisely. I do check Pitchfork on a regular basis, but too many times their reviews just baffle me. I remember when Tool's Lateralus came out it received a score under 2. An album I feel is one of the best of that decade.

5. z7f9q

z7f9q Senior member

Tastes differ. I'm not sure that I'd give Dark Fantasy a 10, but it comes as close as any album in the last couple of years IMO.

Halcyon Digest is running on a continuous loop for me right now. Great album.

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Awwwww shit, son. New Daft Punk out right efffing now.

7. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

Awwwww shit, son. New Daft Punk out right efffing now.
    [​IMG] Edit: Oh, it's very...OST. =/

8. Philip1209

Philip1209 Well-Known Member

One of my friends has been getting me into some dubstep. I didn't expect to like it, but the rhythms are cool.

9. Dr. Mabuse

Dr. Mabuse Senior member

Ulver does William Blake:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Ulver's Kristopher Rygg's other band does Seal:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Amazing vocals.

10. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

Ruby Frost and Mt. Eden - Oh That I Had
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Burial & Four Tet - Moth
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Dubstep

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I don't know who those people are but I wanted to thank you for putting titles on your YouTube links so that I don't have to bother clicking them.

12. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

no prob, you're missing out though.

13. RSS

RSS Senior member

Matin Responsory for Advent I, music by Palestrina.

Couldn't find that particular piece -- well, I did ... but it was poorly sung -- but here is another piece by Palestrina:

14. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

15. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I might be listening to Girl Talk. More likely listening to Charlie Parker wail on the sax, but it's remotely possible that I'm really listening to Girl Talk.