• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm completely annoyed. The new remix of "Watagatapitusberry" with Pitbull, Lil Jon and La Cata has the better singing part while the Merengue remix with only Sensato del Patio and Black Point has the better beats.
confused.gif

Remix with Pitbull:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Merengue Remix:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Oh and I know the song is stupid, but it reminds me of the country where I'd rather live if I was able to find a nice job there.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new Band of Horses and LCD Soundsystem.

BoH took a while to grow on me. It's a very warm sounding album and needed to be heard on the Hi-Fi to really get it. The base model Hyundai car stereo just wasn't doing it for me.

The new LCD sounds pretty much like all the other LCDs, but that's much better than most other stuff out there. Not a bad way to waste $10 (yes I still by and listen to CDs).

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like the new BOH album, too.

Listening to Local Natives today.

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Listened to John McLaughlin today. This is the best of the MO albums:

41R97Ab4LmL__SS500_.jpg

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Anyone hear the two new Arcade Fire singles out there? They're disappointing.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
Anyone hear the two new Arcade Fire singles out there? They're disappointing.
I heard them playing those live on bbc radio, it was nice, nothing spectacular though. That being said, I won't be purchasing the new album

jesask

Reaction score
A friend just introduced me to the Agnostic Mountain Gospel Choir. Great stuff that's right up my alley. I can't believe I never ran across them before.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Local punk and metal:

Baltimore String Felons
Harwood
Ordinary Men and Women

SD1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
I like the new BOH album, too.

"Laredo", "Older" and "Compliments" have been in super-heavy rotation on the mp3 during my morning commute.

There's also two new Rush tunes out, which is always a good thing...

"Caravan"

"BU2B"

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I have tried to get into the new BoH... it just hasn't stuck quite yet.

still very fond of the sharon jones album, its got a lot of soul. I need to seek out some actual soul, or atleast more than just the handful of motown LP's my wife and I have.

-rF

swaggerisaliability

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Definitely worth checking out. Jeezy is not the best mixtape rapper (he really needs big hooks and production) but Don Cannon really rises to the challenge, some great guest verses too including from the Clipse.
I started listening to it today. Pretty solid so far. Thanks for the suggestion!

Dr. Mabuse

Reaction score
Vinyl reissues of two classics:

Neurosis- A Sun that Never Sets
Goatsnake- Flower of Disease

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads