1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Today: revisiting some Elvis Costello: The show in Lucerne with Allen Toussant, The Deliveryman, and National Ransom. I keep thinking they should be as good as Brutal Youth, but not even Brutal Youth was quite as good as I recall in some spots.

2. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

+1

I don't want to jinx it but I was pleasantly surprised with their performance.

By the way, wasn't Miley awesome?

I read on a Rollingstone from a few weeks back that the whole album is supposed to be really good, so I've got my fingers crossed. +1 to Miley. She did a really good job, and the writing staff came through this week in terms of creating some fun characters for her to play. Her Bieber was really good.

3. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Smallz One's new CD will be out soon, so I've been listening to her lately. (NSFW!)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. word

word Senior member

I didn't really care for this album. I really like Blood Mountain, but I thought Crack the Skye had too much psychedelic like tunes.

That is pretty much why i like it, super heavy with that theme.

5. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

[​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

Randy Newman, 12 Songs

7. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Stevie Wonder, from back when he was Little Stevie Wonder.

8. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

9. phildo

phildo Senior member

mr #1 albums [wire] new single, sounding as good as ever

10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Randy Newman, 12 Songs

Approved.

I know I should hate a group called Sleigh Bells, but I kind of dig this.

11. jenlain

jenlain Senior member

Jaill

Angus & Julia Stone

Nathaniel Rattleif (sp?)

12. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Moneygrabber, by Fitz and the Tantrums. Downloading the rest of the album now. I love this track.

This was really good. Just snagged the cd. The lead singer needs a few new dance moves.
    Stan Getz and James Brown...Why James Brown had to die before I dicovered how awesome he was is sad...
    You're listening to them separately or they did a duet album?

13. CDN1989

CDN1989 Well-Known Member

non stop house music! Avicii un-fucking-real!

14. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

15. venessian

venessian Senior member

16. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

17. Illume

Illume Member

Husky - History's Door

18. bringusingoodale

bringusingoodale Senior member

Jazz. Like the "classic" kind. Gillespie, Art Blakey, clifford brown.

I'm new to it, and kinda like it, especially whilst drinking whiskey.

19. Illume

Illume Member

Another one, nice chilled electronica. Seekae - Crooks Sidechain

20. mordecai

mordecai Senior member