What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

That's really cool. I, too, am a big fan of classical strings outside of traditional/classical music. Usually I prefer the metal stuff, but if you're not into apocalyptica/judgement day/battle metal, you might enjoy "Nuttin but stringz" and "The String Quartet," if you haven't heard of them already.

Currently listening to aforementioned Nuttin but Stringz, apocalyptica, as well as:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Oh, and an equally great song/video:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. pscolari

pscolari Senior member

Band of Horses - Infinite Arms. Later this afternoon I am heading over to see them at an in-store appearance in town today. Should be pretty cool.

3. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

4. Islander

Islander Senior member

5. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

[​IMG]

...and of course...

6. grouper

grouper Senior member

The Wrens - The Meadowlands

One of the best indie rock albums of the decade. Definitely.

Lately:

[​IMG]

yeahhhhhhhhhh

7. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Senior member

Couperin - Suite for Viola da Gamba in A Major - Mov. 4/4

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Angizia - Serjoscha? Und Dreht Um Die Schnurrende Spindel...

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Höyry-Kone - Karhunkaato

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Subway to Sally - Traum Vom Tod II

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Dani California

9. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

Ensermet, The Royal Ballet Gala on Classic Records vinyl

10. slice it

slice it Member

One of the best indie rock albums of the decade. Definitely.

Lately:

[​IMG]

yeahhhhhhhhhh

Love it.

Im listening to some "somethin' else" by cannon

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

[​IMG] Has a fantastic edit of 10cc's "Good Morning Judge".

12. ld111134

ld111134 Senior member

• Duke Ellington - "The Okeh Ellington"
    • Wilco - "A Ghost is Born"
    • The Carolina Chocolate Drops - "Genuine Negro Jig"
    • Sleep - "Jerusalem"
    • Pizzicato Five - "The Sound of Music"

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

A really great, overlooked soul album. [​IMG]

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

[​IMG]

15. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member