Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Atlas Sound w Panda Bear . This is a great pop song.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

3. TotesMcGotes

TotesMcGotes Senior member

Dan Black x Cudi
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Kid Cudi x Snoop

4. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

Dark Sky. I am thrilled that after several years of yearning, 2-step/garage is making a comeback as 'future garage.'

Dark Sky - Leave

The XX - Crystalised (Dark Sky Remix)

5. blasty

blasty Senior member

LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
    Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record
    The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
    The National - High Violet

What a great week of leaks.

6. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

Live/Dead.

7. DeCaloFashion1

DeCaloFashion1 Senior member

Live/Dead.

Fuck/Yeah [​IMG]

8. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Senior member

9. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

Spooky Tooth, One Last Puff

The Pentangle, Basket of Light

10. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. DeCaloFashion1

DeCaloFashion1 Senior member

This has been sort of the song of the evening tonight:

12. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Senior member

Death - In Human Form

13. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Sharon Jones

14. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

15. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Senior member

Biber - Partita for Two Violins and Basso Continuo in D Minor - Mov. 1-3/5