• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Interesting fact: I've been spelling it correctly since you were still in diapers.

You were listening to them when you were 6?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
som-200-dillinger.png

Haven't listened yet... too busy with:

600px-DaughtersSelfTitled.jpg

New Daughters album.

mattt

Reaction score
Been listening to a lot of hip hop lately, some classic albums like:

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory & Midnight Marauders
Wu Tang Clan - 36 Chambers
Big L - Lifestylez ov da Poor and Dangerous
GZA - Liquid Swords
Nas - Illmatic & It was Written
Biggie - Ready to Die
2pac - Me Against the World & 7 Day Theory
Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle
Eric B and Rakim - Paid in Full
etc

howlingwolfpress

Reaction score
Folk metal
smile.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** I love old school goth revival:

To Wit:

Blessure Grave - Making The Death Bed for Teenage Vampires EP
Cold Cave - Love Comes Close
Zola Jesus - Stridulum EP

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ech. I dug out my other Dream Theater cd (Awake), and have been spinning that since last night. Again: obnoxious musicianship meets pretentious lyrics, but for this cd they held their focus to make some strong songs, mostly under 8 minutes (although they did cheat and split one song into two tracks).

After all that, I like this disc, but it's not something I can listen to all the time. Eventually it wears me out.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This morning I was jamming to Shellac. Copper. Over, and over, and over again.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've had a few discs from the "Art Pepper Live at the Village Vanguard" box in the car's CD changer. George Cables on piano, Elvin Jones on drums, George Mraz on bass (and of course Art)...epic!

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mars Volta

Anyone else listen to them?

I've listened to them on and off for several years now.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Tell me about this one.

I dunno what to say. It's pretty good. Here's a few songs...

(Why do people feel the need to put stupidass slideshows on songs?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads