1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Dr. Mabuse

Dr. Mabuse Senior member

[​IMG]

It amazes me how much 90s (and later) hardcore bands stole from Slayer. Sony did an amazing job on this vinyl set. It's also an interesting chronicle of Slayer's decline. The first four alone are worth the price.

2. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Senior member

J. de Sainte Colombe: Concert n. 48 for 2 violas da gamba - Chaconne raportÃ[​IMG]e / S. SempÃ[​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. grit

grit Senior member

[​IMG]

One of my favorite albums. But I am currently listening to "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell":

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

[​IMG]

I listened to a 1A/1B promo stamper LP of this last night. Simply amazing.

5. Artisan Fan

One of my favorite albums.

+1. Get the Audio Wave XRCD. It's well worth the extra dollars.

6. OakCliff

OakCliff Well-Known Member

7. robbie

robbie Senior member

sufjan- age of adz

8. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Nice. Koner and Blessure Grave have been on heavy rotation over my way too.
    Cool. Saw you mentioned Kevin Drumm a few posts ago. Good stuff. I added 'Twitched' to the ipod after reading your post above. Today I'm listening to Moss and Electric Wizard.

9. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Marina and the Diamonds--I Am Not a Robot

10. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

[​IMG]

stupid hipster/surf-inspired/lo-fi/noise-pop decentry.

11. Binker

Binker Senior member

12. mkerr61

mkerr61 New Member

lately i missed the classic love songs..i played it at night before i sleep.[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

14. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd album is decent, but the first was all in all better.

Love this song:

15. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Been listening to Rob Roy. Its not really that good but for some reason I cant help but listen.

16. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I haven't heard anything new that I love in quite a while... I did like the Julian Plenti album though.

17. Artisan Fan

Two good ones:

Mofi LP of Sinatra's Sinatra. Spectacular.

Atlanta Chamber Players, Latin Classical, one of our own recordings of this excellent ensemble.

18. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

This:

[​IMG]

Earlier today:

[​IMG]

Black and Blue can annoy me at times, but at others, it's just a fantastic album. Hand of Fate is probably one of the best Stones songs ever.

19. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Black and Blue can annoy me at times, but at others, it's just a fantastic album. Hand of Fate is probably one of the best Stones songs ever.

Yes on Hand of Fate. I have come to appreciate this record more and more over the years.

20. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Been on a Zeppelin kick lately. First: [​IMG] This is their first album for any who don't know the cover. Its titled 1. Then: [​IMG] Can never go wrong with a Zeppelin greatest hits double CD.