Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Homme

Homme Senior member

Am loving these two tracks atm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. superego

superego Senior member

I don't know what it is about ^^^that girl, but I feel a mighty urge to punch her in the face. [​IMG] Back to my regularly scheduled posting: I've always thought the sensuality of the French language would pair nicely with any of a number of hip hop beats. Turns out I was right: MC Solaar - Prose Combat is very nice, "Nouveau Western" among my favorites.

3. tshaw

tshaw Senior member

Bernstein's Chichester Psalms!

4. binge

binge Senior member

Inspired by the recent CE meme of "fuck you, I got mine"...

MC Breed ft. Tupac, Gotta Get Mine

5. Nananine

Nananine Senior member

Such a crushing wave of hype, but I love them to death.

6. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Listening to Moanin' while I finish up this paper. [​IMG]

7. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

Beatles Pastmasters, stereo version.

8. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

local natives from LA are the tits.
    new seasons is really good too. alot of great LA bands recently.

9. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

Miles Davis' Kind of Blue yet again.

10. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

11. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. some progressive house

12. Wallcloud

Wallcloud Senior member

[​IMG]

Who plays Rachmaninov better?

13. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

I don't know what it is about ^^^that girl, but I feel a mighty urge to punch her in the face. [​IMG]

Back to my regularly scheduled posting: I've always thought the sensuality of the French language would pair nicely with any of a number of hip hop beats.

Turns out I was right: MC Solaar - Prose Combat is very nice, "Nouveau Western" among my favorites.

MC Solaar is great. His flow reminds me a little bit of Jay Electronica's.

14. pseudonym

pseudonym Senior member

15. shootspeed

shootspeed Senior member

noisy stuff in general.