• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Sitting through the breezy and broadly entertaining Free Guy thinking "I'll tell SF it's a 6". Then they busted out the cameo toys (no spoilers) and elevated it to a 6.5. I'd have given it a 7 if they got hit by a car IRL at the end. Give me a City of Angels ending any day.

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Speaking of Daniel Craig and Ana de Armas movies, I finally watched Knives Out. I enjoyed it, though Craig's accent was ridiculous. Chris Evans does trust fund douchebag really well.
The ridiculous accent was the point.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the sequel. It's still happening right?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any suggestions for horror movies to watch ahead of Halloween? I try to catch a few every run up to the big day. I don't mind campy but I prefer truly freaky films - I've seen the classics like Omen, Exorcist, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, so hope to come across something new or obscure. Indie is good too.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for horror movies to watch ahead of Halloween? I try to catch a few every run up to the big day. I don't mind campy but I prefer truly freaky films - I've seen the classics like Omen, Exorcist, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, so hope to come across something new or obscure. Indie is good too.

We Are What We Are is a slow burn indie horror that's just a really good film.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I enjoyed the two Halloween reboot/sequels that just came out. (From David Gordon Green and Kenny Wayne Powers). Classic score, and hilarious they just decided to ignore everything but the first movie.

I don’t really go for most modern horror movies, but It Follows was an amazing indie, and You’re Next (notable indie people do horror) was also a lot of fun.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let the Right One In was very good . swedish , from 2008 .

they remade it with chloe grace moretz but i haven't seen that version .

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, who saw DUNE?

What a gyp…it’s actually called Dune Part One, and it’s only half the story. It literally cuts off right after Paul finds the Fremen.

I’m kind of torn. It looks amazing. The acting is ok, but a little stilted, and some scenes are completely redundant, filmed, presumably, for a more *accurate take on the book* — but you can also see why Lynch cut them.

EDIT — Chloe Moretz was flat-out amazing in Let Me In. Probably her best.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha . i'm currently watching Remo Williams : the Adventure Begins .

never promise a sequel in the title !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads