• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's basically just watching Nolan masturbate for three hours.

I guess that explains why the sound mixing was so bad - he was doing it all one-handed and was concentrating on something else at the time.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Today's post vax lounge around movie:

Inglourious_Basterds-687164478-large.jpg

I think Waltz's Landa joins Rickman's Gruber as my all time favourite movie villain. Rarified air....

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Each and every man under my command owes me one hunrd Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy has made me a Chris Pratt fan for life so.....watching this now

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 25

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Los_Cronocrimenes-746728756-large.jpg

An amusing find listed as "Timecrimes" on Amazon Prime. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. Don't think about the time travel related plot too hard and you will have some fun with this.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Los_Cronocrimenes-746728756-large.jpg

An amusing find listed as "Timecrimes" on Amazon Prime. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. Don't think about the time travel related plot too hard and you will have some fun with this.

Great movie that does a better job addressing the inherent paradoxes than most.

Just rewatched

Under_the_Skin_poster.png

I liked it much more on this watch. There are some thought provoking moments that I missed the first time around - the whole ******* film is so ridiculously subtle that it's easy to miss a lot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads