• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As much as I love George Chakiris and his excellent performance in West Side Story, Gleason should have won the Oscar for the nuance and control of his character.

Comedians are sometimes the best dramatic actors.

lefty

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been having family movie night the last couple Fridays.

We've done Lego Movie, Lego Movie 2 the Second one, this week is Lego Batman. Can you tell my son likes Lego?

Not sure what we're going to do after Lego Batman
Once Upon a Time in America.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bday is coming up soon so my friends bought me a blue ray of my favorite movie that I always fall asleep to.
B68CE530-B029-428F-8FB2-CE5F8CA90D08.jpeg

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bday is coming up soon so my friends bought me a blue ray of my favorite movie that I always fall asleep to.
View attachment 1645839

On YouTube there is a video by some flop tosser that argues, seriously, that's it's a great film, you just need to watch it at least 2 times before it's greatness explodes on your chest.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very often, especially for newer films, the pitch meetings are more enjoyable then the whole movie they're pitching.

Of course it's not all bad, as it makes getting a handle on those films super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1627622896027.png

Pretty, but at the end, everyone I saw this movie with simultaneously turned to each other like, "did we miss something?" Feels like at points it's trying to be weird and confusing just for the sake of being weird and confusing. None of the characters are compelling. Everyone but the main character feels like an NPC. There is nothing to grab onto except the giant axe and the splooge sash, and still both of those leave more questions than answers.

Though it has introduced "splooge sash" into our vocabulary, so that's at least one ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads