• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feet are disgusting.

they really are. i thought the dumb and dumber sequel had a few great jokes, one of them is when rob riggle is ********** and she sticks her foot in his mouth and he's like 'yeah... that's... hot?' but you can see his revulsion.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feet are disgusting.
Twinkletoes says, "Hi!".

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That thing belongs in Carole ******* Baskin's "rescue."
I'm thinking of filling out and submitting (it must be notarized first) my "Advanced Health Directive" to my doctor's office.

It is a pretty morbid document, and leads to many scary thoughts.

However, if I do complete it, in the last section, "Other comments", I fully intend to write:
"Avatar is the worst ******* movie ever."

My final words, may they not be in vain!

I tried watching "Tiger King", but only got 3/4 of the way through E1...it's so weird, and I really do not want to see people mauled by big cats, if that happens. Just such an odd series, really unsettling to me. Better I stay away.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Humm, I need to revisit The Nice Guys.

I really enjoyed The Nice Guys, and Gosling and Crowe were good together.

It would be great to see a sequel but, unfortunately, I don't think that it did well enough at the box office to warrant one.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed The Nice Guys, and Gosling and Crowe were good together.

It would be great to see a sequel but, unfortunately, I don't think that it did well enough at the box office to warrant one.

I enjoyed it, but don't remember thinking it was great. I definitely need to rewatch.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terminator 2 Judgement Day

What’s not to like. The CGI is not that dated the story is excellent both narratively and visually stunning.

Mid week escapism of the highest order
Terminator2poster.jpg

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two journalist friends were drinking in The Bells Hotel in Woolloomooloo in years past. As the night progress they were throwing drinks down with professional abandon. One was telling the other about his foot fetish, as he espied a perfect pair of feet across the crowed pub in high heels.

When one went to get more booze and was refused by staff he became belligerent. In Y’s words “She keep slipping her feet in and out of the shoe provocatively and it was making me as horny as crazy. And when X got into an argument I thought why not.”

He took the opportunity to commando crawl through the crowd to where the woman was sitting and began to lick her feet. Well all hell broke loose in the pub. Needless to say they were both thrown out and bared from the establishment.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found myself watching Like A Boss last night. It was a pretty bad movie but Salma Hayek? Ooof!!!

Salma-Hayek-Red-Hair-2018.jpg

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I enjoyed it, but don't remember thinking it was great. I definitely need to rewatch.

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang would be a good substitute.

I just read Shane Black’s IMDB page. He sold the Lethal Weapon script when he was 22, and appeared as the first dude to be killed by the Predator!

Two journalist friends were drinking in The Bells Hotel in Woolloomooloo in years past. As the night progress they were throwing drinks down with professional abandon. One was telling the other about his foot fetish, as he espied a perfect pair of feet across the crowed pub in high heels.

When one went to get more booze and was refused by staff he became belligerent. In Y’s words “She keep slipping her feet in and out of the shoe provocatively and it was making me as horny as crazy. And when X got into an argument I thought why not.”

He took the opportunity to commando crawl through the crowd to where the woman was sitting and began to lick her feet. Well all hell broke loose in the pub. Needless to say they were both thrown out and bared from the establishment.

!!!

Now, you’d be fired just for telling that story at work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics