• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MV5BMjQwNDE0MDM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU0ODgwNzE@._V1_UY1200_CR86,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^That is a fun movie. Hugh Grant was clearly having a fantastic time.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we watched Underwater last night and it was really enjoyable. I can see why the reviews were polarized, and some story decisions were questionable, but I was a very entertaining 1.5 hours.

We watched Sonic right before with the kids, and I really enjoyed that as well. Very enjoyable, and it stopped the Outlander ball stomping.

Last week we watch Emma and Lady Macbeth. Both were well done, one fun and one dark. Lady Macbeth made me think of the mom in East of Eden.

I recommend all 4, but not Outlander.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i though outlander was supposed to be a real bodice-ripper

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
66672FED-F264-497A-BBB3-22CE04F08043.jpeg

To be honest this scared the b’jesus out of me when I saw it. Excellent cast and direction great use of Tubular Bells in the soundtrack.

This exchange between two drunken priests stood out;
Are you going to steal my shoes now?
No I tell fortunes by reading the creases in them.

1973 was a good year for movies but it didn’t make it to Oz till sometime in 1974. The walk home across a darkened park after the movie was as long as I remember it.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i though outlander was supposed to be a real bodice-ripper

It's the most overwrought show I've seen in recent memory. Deus exs all over the damn place, like almost every episode. Every love is the most pure. 99% of Scots are good and righteous, 99% English, Irish and all others are comically evil. Villains are almost impossible to kill. Etc.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the most overwrought show I've seen in recent memory. Deus exs all over the damn place, like almost every episode. Every love is the most pure. 99% of Scots are good and righteous, 99% English, Irish and all others are comically evil. Villains are almost impossible to kill. Etc.
Wow.

It appears that you're pretty upset that Gosling didn't get the role.

And, perhaps he should have. Caviezel, while OK at it, doesn't really do "doleful eyes" nearly as well as the Gos does.

So, we get it, your ire is somewhat understandable.

But, what can you/we/one do about that now?

I guess just wash your hands a lot; throw on a half-assed DIY bandanna + rubber bands mask; walk around with a 6+' pole; have some of that POTUS-recommended "Whaddya haf to lose?" hydroxychloroquine snake oil; re-gift your wife a signed "Dr. Deborah Birx Limited Edition Collection" scarf; don't hoard the TP too much; maybe watch "Drive" and/or "Pines" and/or "La La Land" and/or "First Man" and/or "Avatar" again? :puzzled:

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This exchange between two drunken priests stood out;
Are you going to steal my shoes now?
No I tell fortunes by reading the creases in them.

That priest should have run. I remember a collegiate YouTube blogger saying it was insane the number messages they got from foot fetishists. They’d contact them under these weird pretenses, like: I read palms — but the palms of your feet are more accurate. Send me pictures, and I’ll read your fortune!

Also, it’s confirmed that Tarantino loves feet. Go back and watch his movies. Many uncomfortable shots of barefoot women people are now saying were unknowingly made complicit in his fantasies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
QT drinks champagne (or maybe beer can't remember) that's been poured down salma hayek's body and from her foot in from dusk til dawn

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s always the third Google search when you Google someone!

Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos net worth
Jeff Bezos feet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads