• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why do you want to see the storage facility?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

curzon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recommend you see "The Yellow Sea" if you like mobsters, and chases, and brawlers with hatchets.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

This looks so awesome. It's about time somebody did a media-based update to Falling Down. I was surprised to see that Bobcat Goldthwait wrote and directed it.

Just got around to seeing Food, Inc. and The Girlfriend Experience. Food, Inc seemed a bit sensationalized but it has made me reconsider my shopping preferences for produce.
GFE was good. I thought the boyfriend Chris was as much for sale as Chelsea. Sasha Grey was either incredibly restrained in her portrayal or has little in the way of acting skills. Either way, it was enjoyable.

GFE was abysmal, IMO. It's the second one of those movies where Soderberg has taken non-actors and put them into roles and I think both times it's a failure.

I thought these were movies :embar:
jump on here, maybe

Stitchy, I would recommend that you stay out of that thread as it is loaded with spoilers.

I saw the movie Chronicle last night. Ignore the trailers, the movie is actually quite good.

This has gotten several good reviews and is scoring well on Rotten Tomatoes. Consider me surprised.

Due to the continued influence of one Harvey Birdman, I watched Ghostbusters last night.

******* classic.

Got the house to myself tonight and sitting down to a double feature: The Town and The Verdict.

Having a Boston kind of night, huh. Both are good flicks. It looks like Affleck might be a pretty decent director.

king of comedy.

This movie is so far ahead of Its time, it's not even funny.

Just watched Capturing the Friedmans yesterday. I've got Paradise Lost queued up for this afternoon.

Last edited:

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This looks so awesome. It's about time somebody did a media-based update to Falling Down. I was surprised to see that Bobcat Goldthwait wrote and directed it.

Must be something more to Bobcat than it appears. I mean, he was banging Nikki Cox in the late 90s when they were on Unhappily Ever After. He was a gross looking 37 year old and she was a hot 21 year old. WTF?

Having a Boston kind of night, huh. Both are good flicks. It looks like Affleck might be a pretty decent director.

I liked The Town, even if it was a little predictable. I didn't start watching The Verdict until midnight and was worried that I would fall asleep. But it really kept me engaged. Fantastic film.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Must be something more to Bobcat than it appears. I mean, he was banging Nikki Cox in the late 90s when they were on Unhappily Ever After. He was a gross looking 37 year old and she was a hot 21 year old. WTF?

gee, I wonder what it could be?? :smarmy:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
saw safehouse today. i enjoyed it. same old story, but fun to watch nonetheless.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

saw safehouse today. i enjoyed it. same old story, but fun to watch nonetheless.

Stitchy, watch the Oscar nominated documentaries if you get a chance. There is one I think you will appreciate.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Watched Tower Heist last night. It was....I don't know. Passable? Defo wasn't worth staying up past midnight for.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watched Tower Heist last night. It was....I don't know. Passable? Defo wasn't worth staying up past midnight for.

so i guess i should push it down in my netflix queue then?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads