• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jagten - an amazing film which stays with you for a long time. End of Watch - a great cop buddy movie. Lawless - a solid crime film. Killing Them Softly - a very weird flick, but I enjoyed it a lot. To Rome With Love - not a great Woody Allen film but a good Woody Allen film (I have not seen a bad Woody Allen film). Outrage Beyond - a sequel to Kitano's Outrage. The first film was better but still a good sequel. Stand Up Guys - incredible cast and acting, good old fashioned plot but a terrible screenplay. The Last Stand - just bad.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rockwell is great. I caught the first hour of "Galaxy Quest" the other night, he's hilarious in that, and he was fantastic in "Moon".

moon was one of the best movies i have seen this past here.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
9S6frcv.jpg

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ ugh.

re: sam rockwell stole everyone's scene in galaxy quest.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the man who wasnt there - i thought the characters were great, and it had some dark humorous moments, but the plot really pissed me off. i am pretty easily entertained when it comes to movies, but one thing that irks me is when the entire plot revolves around something that could so simply be solved with the most minimum communication between characters and what not. drove me nuts to see the way the story unfolded.

SLP - quite liked it. did not think it was blow you away amazing, but i definitely liked it. solid movie. i thought that cast was well put together and they all did a good job, and i enjoyed the happy ending. and JLs wardrobe.

also, the best lines in the movie were from the indian doctor.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Watched The Station Agent. Odd movie.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he was damn good in that role, that is for sure.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last Stand with Arnold Schwarzenegger: cheesy but nice little nostalgia for arnold one liners. Movie was basically an ad for Chevy, though. "The ZR1 is faster than any helicopter!"

The Hunger Games - not bad. I was kind of distracted while watching it though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads