• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When they walked into the bank for the robbery.....and shootout...classic!

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobody, and I mean nobody, flips out like Al Pacino. Love it.
Great scene. I've heard that that scene was actually shot one actor at a time--they were never in the same room together. The first movie they were in the same scenes together was Righteous Kill.

I've heard that as well. Righteous Kill was also good. Not as good, but still good.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watched boiler room last night. had never seen it. loved it.

did not quite get tho the scene at the end when seth went into to michaels office to approve an IPO sell to harry. what was that about?

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Absolutely. The gun fight is one of the best gun fights I've ever seen in any movie, to date.

i remember watching that at my friends house after he and his brother spent almost 10 grand on a new home theater setup....in their apartment in the hood hahahaha. Sound was unreal. That flick is still one of my favorites. Back when DeNiro was in his prime and not some parody of himself.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

watched hit and run. thought it was very very good. this dax shepard fellow is a talented dude i think.

isnt that the guy from that ashton kutcher reality show in the early 2000s?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nobody, and I mean nobody, flips out like Al Pacino. Love it.
Great scene. I've heard that that scene was actually shot one actor at a time--they were never in the same room together. The first movie they were in the same scenes together was Righteous Kill.

first part is so true.

did not know the second part. interesting.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

The Master - Jaoquin Phoenix was really good. I thought this was a very underrated film. I guess since the story line doesn't have a typical resolution it wasn't as well received.\

-I haven't seen Amour

i REALLY want to watch the master..looks great. I finally caught up on season 5 of breaking bad so maybe we'll watch it tonight.

Amour looks ******* horribly depressing. I just dont have any desire to watch that.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Master is depressingly stupid.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

anyone have any good netflix recommendations?

There's a thread for that...but I've had a string of good Netflix (streaming) movies recently, I'd recommend all of these:

Tell No One
Butter
Safety Not Guaranteed

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads