• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I thought A Scanner Darkly was good, but forgettable. Linklater's worst movie, IMO. Waking Life is so much better, and while the effects aren't perfected (probably due to budget) it helps with the story and plot.

Didnt see it, will check it out. Worst movie, worse than Bad News Bears? :confused:

Of what I have seen, Dazed and Confused is my fav.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I thought A Scanner Darkly was good, but forgettable. Linklater's worst movie, IMO. Waking Life is so much better, and while the effects aren't perfected (probably due to budget) it helps with the story and plot.

This...

Didnt see it, will check it out. Worst movie, worse than Bad News Bears? :confused:
Of what I have seen, Dazed and Confused is my fav.

and this...

Last edited:

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I rented The American from the library. I really like this movie. It's endlessly watchable, and voluptuous!

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally got to watch born on the 4th of july...not bad, kind of a poor mans deer hunter.

rossoz

Reaction score
I was channel surfing and stopped on Woman Undone.

It is an aweful movie, maybe the worst I've ever seen. They used Sam Elliot to draw in an audience. It is so bad it's funny for about 15 minutes, then you turn it off.

Cheers,

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watched the new total recall last night. never saw the original. i quite liked this one.

i was kinda hoping in the end he would wake up and find it was all a fake memory and he was really just a loser factory worker.

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

watched the new total recall last night. never saw the original. i quite liked this one.
i was kinda hoping in the end he would wake up and find it was all a fake memory and he was really just a loser factory worker.

The original is a much better movie.

CodyNC

Reaction score
Watched Wanderlust and the American tonight...neither bad but neither all that good

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watched Men In Black 3, LOVED it.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to watch Taken 2 but don't know if I can finish it because of the ****** love story in the beginning and the fact the 16 year old daughter is 30 irl.

MrXavier

Reaction score
I'm starting to watch Taken 2 but don't know if I can finish it because of the ****** love story in the beginning and the fact the 16 year old daughter is 30 irl.
My thoughts exactly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads