• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I gave A Beautiful Mind another spin for the first time since it was released ages ago. At that time Russell Crowe had barely taken off his sandals from Gladiator and I had a hard time adjusting to him in ABM. Now after a long hiatus, I found this to be a most interesting and inspiring film about a truly remarkable man. So inspired was I that I studied the Riemann hypothesis myself ...

and after careful deliberation I have concluded that there is no answer to it. Either that, or the answer is infinity
Should anyone be up to the challenge, a prize of $1 million is still being offered.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2010/nov/03/million-dollars-maths-riemann-hypothesis

Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I gave A Beautiful Mind another spin for the first time since it was released ages ago. At that time Russell Crowe had barely taken off his sandals from Gladiator and I had a hard time adjusting to him in ABM. Now after a long hiatus, I found this to be a most interesting and inspiring film about a truly remarkable man. So inspired was I that I studied the Riemann hypothesis myself ...

and after careful deliberation I have concluded that there is no answer to it. Either that, or the answer is infinity .
Should anyone be up to the challenge, a prize of $1 million is still being offered.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2010/nov/03/million-dollars-maths-riemann-hypothesis
I love that movie. Who pays out the cash Claymath Institute?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just came back from watching TDK Rises, really enjoyed it a great deal !

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just watched the new spider man. VERY enjoyable.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Will see this 2, hope it's better then sucky batman..

i cant wait to see batman, but im sure you will enjoy this. not nearly as long, and not slow paced at all.

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i cant wait to see batman, but im sure you will enjoy this. not nearly as long, and not slow paced at all.
That's what I like :) Well you must see Batman either way it's good or not. So you don't think about it anymore :D

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Over the last two nights I watched the 2 part documentary on Woody Allen. Loved it. What a man.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ The Robert Weide documentary? Good film.

lefty

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
watched Cool Hand Luke last night

Thought it was good...expected a little more though.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoever watched American Gangster lately, good choice.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

watched Cool Hand Luke last night
Thought it was good...expected a little more though.

in what way were you expecting more?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads