• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Reaction score
That's a guy who's really rather good at masturbating... I'm in.
In tenet it starts with jizz shooting in and ends with him putting lotion in the bedside drawer

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's basically just watching Nolan masturbate for three hours.
I guess that explains why the sound mixing was so bad - he was doing it all one-handed and was concentrating on something else at the time.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Each and every man under my command owes me one hunrd Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

An amusing find listed as "Timecrimes" on Amazon Prime. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. Don't think about the time travel related plot too hard and you will have some fun with this.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

An amusing find listed as "Timecrimes" on Amazon Prime. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. Don't think about the time travel related plot too hard and you will have some fun with this.
Great movie that does a better job addressing the inherent paradoxes than most.

Just rewatched

Under_the_Skin_poster.png

I liked it much more on this watch. There are some thought provoking moments that I missed the first time around - the whole fucking film is so ridiculously subtle that it's easy to miss a lot.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.