• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As much as I love George Chakiris and his excellent performance in West Side Story, Gleason should have won the Oscar for the nuance and control of his character.

Comedians are sometimes the best dramatic actors.

lefty

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been having family movie night the last couple Fridays.

We've done Lego Movie, Lego Movie 2 the Second one, this week is Lego Batman. Can you tell my son likes Lego?

Not sure what we're going to do after Lego Batman
Once Upon a Time in America.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My bday is coming up soon so my friends bought me a blue ray of my favorite movie that I always fall asleep to.
B68CE530-B029-428F-8FB2-CE5F8CA90D08.jpeg

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very often, especially for newer films, the pitch meetings are more enjoyable then the whole movie they're pitching.

Of course it's not all bad, as it makes getting a handle on those films super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1627622896027.png

Pretty, but at the end, everyone I saw this movie with simultaneously turned to each other like, "did we miss something?" Feels like at points it's trying to be weird and confusing just for the sake of being weird and confusing. None of the characters are compelling. Everyone but the main character feels like an NPC. There is nothing to grab onto except the giant axe and the splooge sash, and still both of those leave more questions than answers.

Though it has introduced "splooge sash" into our vocabulary, so that's at least one 👍

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.