• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome movie and Linda Fiorentino was fantastic in the lead role.

She was in some great films in the 1990s - The Last Seduction, Men in Black, Dogma - and then basically disappeared from sight.
Lots of accusations of her being 'difficult' and not a nice person. She went out with Anthony Pellicano and when he got in trouble she tried to help him by sleeping with an FBI agent investigating Pellicano. She said she was doing a film about the case and the agent passed on government information to her which she gave to Pellicano's lawyers. They all got caught.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
last seduction was iirc a SHO feature that ended up making theaters, pretty impressive
Directed by John Dahl, who also made Red Rock West, another great little neo-noir flick. He pretty much exclusively works in TV now, which is kind of a shame.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you want the shotgun or the Thompson
I’ll take the Thompson..:lurk::lurk:
73C30FA7-060C-4098-9C01-9131B257A0A2.jpeg

Entertaining in a Indiana Jones kind of way with a touch of Shriley MacLaine “I knew her in Tanis but I didn’t like her then.”
There is a third film which I never knew about.…🤔

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lots of accusations of her being 'difficult' and not a nice person. She went out with Anthony Pellicano and when he got in trouble she tried to help him by sleeping with an FBI agent investigating Pellicano. She said she was doing a film about the case and the agent passed on government information to her which she gave to Pellicano's lawyers. They all got caught.

Would or not is the question?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Zombie Apocalypse seamed appropriate with the impending lockdown in Sydney due to Covid..entertaining, not a great fan of the genre.
865EF0AA-7E43-47EC-8EBA-7E495F94ED5F.jpeg

Saturday night Pleasantville. Been years since I have seen this. A Sci Fi comedy about race, culture & humanity and its technically brilliant so far ahead of the curve and its 23 years old. For a culture junkie like me its just loaded with symbols and signifiers. e.e.cummings Rose, the burning bush (on par with the sandwich scened in WHMS) To Kill A Mockingbird, its culturally loaded. Light hearted but with intense social depth.
Mrs GF and I had a great laugh. Highly Recommended.
DCB8030B-A1AD-419B-86E8-A0A05535F7C0.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.