• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cable has put up Back To The
Future trilogy. Haven’t seen this for over 20 years. Wahoo!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dr. No

I remember a few years ago i started watching the 007s in order. I think I am going to do that again. Maybe not goldfinger because I've seen jt so many times.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone have links to a comprehensive list of what is actually available on Prime, Netflix, etc?

I don’t understand why they don’t make this information available. And their search functions are absolute crap. You can’t even search by year! Every broad category is just a rehash of what most people are watching.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone have links to a comprehensive list of what is actually available on Prime, Netflix, etc?

I don’t understand why they don’t make this information available. And their search functions are absolute crap. You can’t even search by year! Every broad category is just a rehash of what most people are watching.

My rule of thumb is if you're looking for anything that is not exclusive to Netflix, Amazon Prime probably has it. It may not be free but they will likely have it for a rental fee or subscription to some other company like Cinemax.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This might help: https://www.finder.com/netflix-movies

I've used the Australian version of the site to find movies on Netflix or other streaming services as it offers a search function, and it also has an alphabetical list of all (apparently) current offerings.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My rule of thumb is if you're looking for anything that is not exclusive to Netflix, Amazon Prime probably has it. It may not be free but they will likely have it for a rental fee or subscription to some other company like Cinemax.

Yeah, I’ve definitely found Prime better about having the movies I want to see — it’s the ones you don’t know are there that are bugging me.

What’s that hacked fire stick/app thingie that lets you watch anything? I was able able to find everything I searched for, including things that had never even made it to DVD. It was great. Don’t see how it’s legal, though...

This might help: https://www.finder.com/netflix-movies

I've used the Australian version of the site to find movies on Netflix or other streaming services as it offers a search function, and it also has an alphabetical list of all (apparently) current offerings.

Sweet. Thanks!

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had forgotten how many Freudian jokes there were in the BTTF and George dressed as Rick from Casablanca for the rescue scene.

Started two got about half an hour in. Excellent scripting and acting from all concerned. A gem of a trilogy.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^That looks awesome, thanks @Big Pun. My collection for my upcoming disappearance is now hitting around 330 titles, about 250 I haven't seen. :)

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naked (1993)

A true hidden gem. Full length on YT:

Great film. Another Year is my favourite Mike Leigh flick.

BSTdIfvE53qt3xG52YyVwiE9YBKoElRl3J2CdYpUc97agwIGMr4qNgEVzYzS9mKYznEBTtBC97sBJKi7fLmfzwzN9Av11Oq1-ifcd9iaGvLPrjaKJzoRBAIIbQ

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1E137AC1-02D4-402A-9E8C-7314003A5774.jpeg

I feel like some kind of cinematic archeologist. 15 year old me thought this was pretty cool. Only saw it once in a long vanished cinema in Pitt St Sydney in 1973. Never on VHS or DVD.

Trivia James Brolin father of Thanos played a cowboy gunned by the android Yul Brenner. It was also the first feature film to use digital image processing to pixellate photography to simulate an android point of view.

Sunday night at the movies is alive and well.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads