• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched Outrage: Way of The Yakuza and Horrible Bosses last night.

Outrage was a great, gangster flick. Horrible Bosses was funny as hell.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watched Outrage: Way of The Yakuza and Horrible Bosses last night.
Outrage was a great, gangster flick. Horrible Bosses was funny as hell.

i keep passing up on horrible bosses at red box for some reason, even tho ive been told many times that its hilarious. maybe ill pick it up tonight on the way home from work.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

i keep passing up on horrible bosses at red box for some reason, even tho ive been told many times that its hilarious. maybe ill pick it up tonight on the way home from work.

Kevin Spacey's character made me so mad through the whole movie. My blood was boiling at what a prick he was. Like it really effected me.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Kevin Spacey's character made me so mad through the whole movie. My blood was boiling at what a prick he was. Like it really effected me.

i love characters that make me mad. a sign of a good performance imo.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ugh, he is such a jerk-off.
Btw, the only time I have ever thought Jennifer Aniston was attractive was in this film. Bangs and glasses man, bangs and glasses.

the pB fave

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Btw, the only time I have ever thought Jennifer Aniston was attractive was in this film. Bangs and glasses man, bangs and glasses.

God, she was hot in it!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watched it (horrible bosses). it was funny, and aniston was hot as a crazy slut.

buuuut, and this is one of the few pet peeves i have when it comes to movies. almost all the plot conflict could be solved with the simplest communication possible. outside of that it was a good late night watch.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i forgot. the best part of the movie was the appearance of bunk from the wire.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

My wife is going through some pretty serious work stress right now, related to a fairly horrible new boss. The Kevin Spacey character totally stressed her out, almost gave her an anxiety attack.

i love characters that make me mad. a sign of a good performance imo.

Word. I've never gotten the love for her, she's a mediocre actress and far from a 10, but she was great in this.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My wife is going through some pretty serious work stress right now, related to a fairly horrible new boss. The Kevin Spacey character totally stressed her out, almost gave her an anxiety attack.

i hear that. he was reminiscent of my old boss.

Word. I've never gotten the love for her, she's a mediocre actress and far from a 10, but she was great in this.

she does the uber slut well.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

David Lynch lives.

As does Cronenberg. I know he's Canadian but I love his stuff.

I'm actually going to see A Dangerous Method tonight.

Last edited:

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw "Casa de Mi Padre," which opened today. I thought it was hilarious and can certainly recommend it.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carancho - about an ambulance chasing lawyer played by Riccardo Darin, and the accident insurance scams on Buenos Aries streets. Great performances with the only ending one could get after the preceding story.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads