• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I seem to be on a roll this week. Great find while digging around amazon prime. The orgy scene seemed familiar though I'm pretty certain I've never seen the film before - maybe another film riffed off it?

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh...Bill Burr.

Edit — watching now. Is funny. :p

Deadwood is good

Last edited:

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flew from Houston to Chicago to Paris so had lots of time to watch the free movies on the plane.

Captain Marvel. Movie was okay but essentially useless to the Avengers Endgame phase other than setting up Marvel to save Tony.

Alita Battle Angel. Thought the movie was cool. I hope there’s a sequel to explain more about her past and Nova.

Shazam! This movie was enjoyable. I’m surprised the movie didn’t do that well in the box office.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s a strange world when making 365 million dollars isn’t considered successful. And since the budget was kinda low, (only 100 million) it was profitable. That’s good enough that DC is planning a second one.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw Captain Marvel last night, and man, was it better than I thought it was going to be. Solid performances, solid origin story, and not the ill-conceived rah-rah grrrl power film these apparent incels made it out to be.

Plus it has Ben Mendelsohn, who elevates any movie he’s in.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s a strange world when making 365 million dollars isn’t considered successful. And since the budget was kinda low, (only 100 million) it was profitable. That’s good enough that DC is planning a second one.
I was thinking at the time it came out to do around $500M so was pretty surprised to finish at under $400M.

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yes, excellent. I caught the end of it years ago but had never sat down to watch it properly. It is grim though, and Caine is an absolutely stone cold son of a bitch throughout.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Great, thanks much.
It has been in my NF queue for ages, will finally watch tonight.

I love Caine when he's like that; I think those roles might be his best element.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you liked that then check out Jaws 4.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.