• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Other question: I totally get that EE is checking out Maddy Stowe's very lovely gams, but why the heck is Dick Dreyfuss looking so longingly deep into noob in 89's eyes, with that slightly smug smirky smile? :puzzled:
He's fucking the camera and, by extension, you.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do streaming shows count? The Boys, on Amazon, was really good if you like superhero stuff but are kind of tiring of it.

Mad Dogs, a one and done Amazon series, is pretty entertaining. It’s about five friends whose vacation in Belize gets worse and worse. Minor spoilers: don’t watch it for just for Billy Zane, as he’s only in one episode.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

#27 GUILTY AS SHIT (1993)

In this slick, quasi-erotic thriller, visionary director Sidney Lumet puts a modern spin on the classic black widow tale. Don Johnson is a preening cocksman accused of murdering his wife; Rebecca De Mornay is a lawyer resisting his bullshit. Fans of slick 90s thrillers, Don Johnson, taught buttocks and spoilers right there in the title will find plenty to love; others might just want to move along...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In this slick, quasi-erotic thriller, visionary director Sidney Lumet puts a modern spin on the classic black widow tale. Don Johnson is a preening cocksman accused of murdering his wife; Rebecca De Mornay is a lawyer resisting his bullshit. Fans of slick 90s thrillers, Don Johnson, taught buttocks and spoilers right there in the title will find plenty to love; others might just want to move along...

That was a bad flick.

Dust For Eyes

Reaction score

Nice Freudian slip there in your title.

Recently saw Midsommar, Danger Close and the rather joyous Fast & Furious: Shaw & Hobbes.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was a bad flick.
It kind of was — though it was amusing to note that the pivotal murder shoes were a shiny pair of Allen Edmonds.

In other news, I caught GLOW season three, and man, did nothing happen. I struggle to recall anything of interest, in stark contrast to the other two seasons.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The movie was solid, with a few unexpected twists. I'm not sure TBS is going to be able to make it into a decent TV series, though.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Leo's got a real knack for this acting thing, Margot is flawlessly beautiful, Brad looks better than he has in decades (I now want a Champion t-shirt and a yellow Hawaii shirt) and Quentin still likes feet. My favourite QT films are his first two, but for a movie that hasn't gotten a lot of a conventional story going for it, this one is the one I've enjoyed the most post the Kill Bills.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.